Note: if you donʻt see courses below, that means we are not offering this category at this time
Introduction to Beekeeping
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
1. Have a basic understanding of honeybee biology.
2. Understand the relationship between bees and flowers and the importance of pollination.
3. Understand what honey is and how it is harvested.
4. Have a familiarity with the parts and function of the modern beehive.
5. Have an introduction to basic beehive inspection, tools, and protective gear.