Due to COVID: Our campus is closed to the public.
No applications are being accepted at this time.
- Evidence of U.S. Citizenship plus a photocopy
- State issued Photo Identification & Photocopy of back and front of Identification
- Passport Photo
- Form DS-11, completed but not signed
- Social Security Card
Estimated Costs (for routine processing)
- Passport Book -$110 Valid for all international travel
- Passport Card -$30
- Valid only for return to the U.S. by land or sea from Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, and the Caribbean
- Passport Book & Card -$140
- Apply for both documents at the same time
- Passport Acceptance Acceptance Facility Fee – $35 (make checks payable to University of Hawaii)
Please note, the application cost is non-refundable and is retained by the U.S Department of State whether or not the passport is issued.
Passport Fee Totals may vary depending on applicants’ requirements of processing time and delivery time.
Please make Passport application processing payments payable to the U.S.
Department of State (ONLY personal check, cashiers check or money order is acceptable.
CALL 808-245-8318 to book your appointment
If you have questions or need to follow up on your passport application, contact:
Honolulu Passport Agency
300 Alamoana Blvd, Ste. 1-330
Honolulu, HI 96850
For more information please go to www.travel.state.gov
To renew your passport
The Department of State has released two new YouTube videos that make it super simple to understand the renewal process: